With less than a month now to go until our evening of Advent by Candlelight on 30th November at St Barthomolew the Great in London, tickets are selling fast.
Suzi Digby OBE from the BBC’s Last Choir Standing will lead the celebrated VOCE Chamber Choir in a wonderful programme of music which includes:
- O Magnum Mysterium Morten Lauridsen
- Hymn to the Virgin Benjamin Britten
- Crown of Roses Tchaikovsky
- Shebalin The Winter Way
- Bogoróditse Djévo Arvo Pärt
- A French Carol Tobias Frank
- Il est nee arr Willcocks
- Lux Aeterna Eric Whitacre
- O Can You Hear Me? Spirituals by Ken Burton, dedicated to Suzi Digby and Voce
- You Can’t always Get What You Want Rolling Stones, arr. Toby Young, dedicated, for this event, to Suzi Digby and Voce
Plus a very special Choral Medley from the Dimbleby Cancer Care and Vocal Futures Young Ambassadors Choir.
The programme with be interspersed with a collection of readings by DCC Chairman, Jonathan Dimbleby.
Doors open at 6pm with a drinks reception hosted by David and Jonathan Dimbleby.
The concert begins at 7.30pm.
Tickets are available from Dimbleby Cancer Care email@example.com
Don’t miss out!