If you would like to make a contribution towards our work, you can donate directly by clicking the button below.
You can also donate through JustGiving.com
or by txting the code DCCT01 plus the amount you want to give to 70070
or simply by sending a one-off donation cheque direct to us. Dimbleby Cancer Care is registered Charity No. 247558. Our address is: Dimbleby Cancer Care, 4th Floor Management Offices, Guy’s Hospital, Bermondsey Wing, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9RT
Legacies have been our single most important source of income and we are profoundly grateful to those who have remembered us in their wills.
For detailed advice on making your will or leaving a legacy to charity, Remember A Charity has produced a very helpful guide.
Please consider us when you are making a will.
Dimbleby Cancer Care is entirely funded from voluntary donations and legacies. While much has improved for cancer patients in the last 40 years, so much more needs to be done, and we wish to play an active part in that, but will not be able to do so without increasing our income.
Recent expenditure includes:
- Increasing our funding at Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospitals to provide many additional support groups, complementary therapies, and benefits advice to patients and carers.
- Supporting a Fellowship at our Research Laboratory at King’s College London
- Funding a psychologist at the new Maggie’s Centre in Hammersmith.
- Increasing our spending on research into the support and care needs of cancer patients, their families and carers.
- Creating a £500,000 pa joint research fund with Marie Curie Cancer Care
In the longer term we need support to allow us to continue to undertake and expand this work. We need the help of people who share our aims. Whether your support is a single-one off donation of any amount, or a regular one, it will be valuable to us.
Gift Aid explained
Make your Donation 28% larger
If you are making a donation to Dimbleby Cancer Care and you are a British taxpayer you can help us even further simply by signing a Gift Aid form. By doing this, the tax you have already paid on that donation is refunded to the charity. By completing and returning the form, you not only allow us to re-claim the tax on this donation but on any future ones you make to us.